Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Friendly helmet survey :)

Article about: Hey guys! I just wanted to do a friendly community thing, So if anyone is interested in sharing their opinion feel free too! So I want to know what’s your favorite model German helmet, m34,

Default Friendly helmet survey :)

Hey guys! I just wanted to do a friendly community thing, So if anyone is interested in sharing their opinion feel free too! So I want to know what’s your favorite model German helmet, m34, m35, m40, m42, DD, SD, ND, Heer, luftwaffe, and so forth. And if you even own your favorite type feel free to post pictures of it I look forward to any and all..Mine personally would be the M35 DD apple green which I unfortunately do not own yet but one day I will hopefully lol. Let me know guys

My favorite is the Afrika Korps pith helmet, 2nd model.

Just been done.
    You might want to have a look through this thread.
    2018 WW2 German Helmet of the year??
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Definetly I saw that thread it was a very very good thread that’s where the thought came from lol. I just haven’t seen much activity on the steel helmets section lately and just wanted to do something.

And Christian K, yes I would love to own a pith helmet one day!

MAP
    ?

Same for me. While I love camo helmets the most due to there individuality, if I could only have one helmet, it would be a mint 1936 light apple green M35 DD Heer with embossed liner, dome stamp and carabineer clip chin strap.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

If I could only have one, it would be a m40 Q Luft.

?

Any model in snow camo...and nope, I don't own one unfortunately

Map when I actually started trying to collect it was when I signed up to this forum and knew nothing I didn’t have a clue what a m35 helmet even was I just thought it was something random lol. Then I saw you mention a M35 apple green Helmet on a thread I looked it up and fell in love lol.
    So I can say you got me hooked on a quest for a M35 apple green helmet and for that I thank you

Mauser- yes my next helmet is hopefully going to be a m40
    And Brig- I know someone who has a very very nice snow camo he goes by the name of Map haha.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast