Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

I am a new member of this Website

Article about: Hello all who read this. My name is definitely not Caleb, and I definitely don't have a piece of wwII memorabilia that I am definitely not interested in finding out about. :)

Cool I am a new member of this Website

Hello all who read this. My name is definitely not Caleb, and I definitely don't have a piece of wwII memorabilia that I am definitely not interested in finding out about. :)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement I am a new member of this Website
    P
    Many

So why are you here ?
    gregM
    Live to ride -- Ride to live

I was addicted to the "Hokey-Pokey" but I've turned
    myself around.

Ok,what brought that on?

?

I think it's a joke since Caleb joked that he's definitely not here for militaria

LOL, I am here to learn something new! It was sarcasm Glad y'all were quick to respond. That's awesome. I'm not sure where to start, I've tried subbing to one of these threads and then I was looking for a way to post some pictures to that thread. Should I post them here? I would call this artifact an insignia of some sort, probably for a helmet, pith helmet? it has pins. But also I do notice what appears to be English initials R.K. on the side with the pins. My Grandmother's Aunt's Husband was a member of the 328th Infantry Regiment. My G-Ma's Aunt passed away recently, I found his WWII box! ITS AWESOME!

Welcome to the forum.
    I'm not a helmet guy but some of the best hang out here. I'm sure they
    will be able to help you out.
    gregM
    Live to ride -- Ride to live

I was addicted to the "Hokey-Pokey" but I've turned
    myself around.

Time to go advanced for this one boys.

CALEB HERE LOL

24 year old recovering alcoholic (currently 1.5yrs sober from alcohol and counting) and avid time waster. When I was young I loved watching the history channel, anything to do with WWII caught my eye, I always thought the SS Skull Rings were quite awesome, but only if everyone thought like that; unfortunately it doesn't work like that. Used to love playing this game called SHELLSHOCK NAM '67, this game showed everything from combat, to prostitution to drug abuse, ONE OF MY FAVORITE GAMES OF ALL TIME.

I joined this website because my Grandmother's Aunt who recently passed away was married to a man that went by the name Stan. Well you see, Stan served in the 328th Infantry Regiment which was part of the 26th Infantry Division if I read correctly earlier. You see, Stan has this box... well this box has some freaking sweet ass items in it. One of the damn items has a F*%^ing SWASTIKA, I INSTANTLY GOT THE GOOSEBUMPS, BONE-CHILLING FIND. I started to grin from ear to ear. IS THIS NORMAL??? Well, if i went down to the local university, told them the story of me finding a Third Reich era related insignia that does in fact flaunt the swastika, I'm sure I would then be labeled a racist, it's also funny because I have blonde hair and blue eyes, I'm just average height, though.

WHY AM I REALLY HERE YOU ASK?
    I've always loved learning anything about anything. Some people use the word NERD as a hateful slander calling them a [foolish or contemptible person who lacks social skills or is boringly studious]
    but that is the shittiest way to use nerd. NERD: a single-minded expert in a particular technical field. Sorry about the nerd thing, I'll use EXPERT next time.
    I joined this forum to talk with people, learn new things, continue to develop my knowledge on anything I come across on this website. I joined this websites with intentions of sharing my family members (non-biologic) resume of His time in the Military. I just wish I could have met him. I'm sure he is looking down on Me. I literally have patches he wore on his body, but I have no idea what they mean, and that is why I am thankful for this website. I am enthusiastic about the things I love and the people I love. p.s. I have no intentions on selling anything. these possesions are not mine, they are Sir Stan's. Stan worked hard for his treasures. I even have a piece of paper that states he has permission to bring back things from enemies overseas. what a total bad ass.

PEACE
    PEEPS, I'LL BE AROUND

Welcome to the forum!
    Please refrain from swearing on the forum.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Yep Welcome aboard

epm
    ?

Great opening joke!