Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

I found it!!! CHECK IT OUT!

Article about: Caleb here. Baiting you in like I do the crappie on nice spring day. People of this Forum who read this post, who lay their very own eyes on this post, I really need some help. I have this A

It was a test, I was resizing my image to see how it appeared on the website. No further questions unless someone knows exactly what R.K. stands for? That picture was taken with my new USB microscope, testing quality and I think it turned out decent. Is there a certain size I should use? I thought I read somewhere on here about sizing of photos but can't seem to find it again.
    Last edited by SirCaleb; 03-30-2019 at 04:07 AM. Reason: add

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement I found it!!! CHECK IT OUT!
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Quote by SirCaleb View Post
    It was a test, I was resizing my image to see how it appeared on the website. No further questions unless someone knows exactly what R.K. stands for? That picture was taken with my new USB microscope, testing quality and I think it turned out decent. Is there a certain size I should use? I thought I read somewhere on here about sizing of photos but can't seem to find it again.
    USB is a great tool and your photos are fine. And as I noted I think these RK shields are made by Rudolf Karneth. A prolific maker of German awards.

We, on this forum, are a community. As you noted in your introduction page...your name is not Caleb, but please do tell us a bit about you and your interests in this hobby.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2