Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

In a pickle here.

Article about: So, I have just started collecting and came here for some advice & help. Currently trying to buy a Waffen-SS flag, the flag is horizontal but it also has flag support as seen in the pict

Post In a pickle here.

So, I have just started collecting and came here for some advice & help. Currently trying to buy a Waffen-SS flag, the flag is horizontal but it also has flag support as seen in the picture. Does anyone know if this is legit? FYI I am new to this forum so if I do happen to make any mistakes I am sorry, anyways thank you guys!
    Attached Images Attached Images In a pickle here.  In a pickle here.  In a pickle here.  In a pickle here.  In a pickle here.  In a pickle here.  In a pickle here.  In a pickle here.  In a pickle here.  In a pickle here.  In a pickle here.  In a pickle here. 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement In a pickle here.
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Not something I can help with but there are some members here with the expertise. Hopefully they see this
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

MAP
    ?

I'm on my PC right now vs my cell phone earlier.

The photo resolution is too small to expand. As such, it is hard to check out the details.

Hopefully someone will be around. Will be a hard item to judge. Unfortunately I know next to nothing about these items.

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

MAP
    ?

Just a bump for a new member here. Can anyone help?

RMD
    ?

Don't know enough about these to say if authentic or not.

.. But, I did find one just like it. Not for sale, reference only. With the photos, there is a short description.. I'll post it below.

Good luck.

........................ The banner measures 44 H x 24 W it is wool material that is rough textured to the front almost like a blanket, and smooth to the rear. It is single sided with a set of nice long runes sewn against the black field, each corner bears a steel grommet. These would be affixed to a wall and period photos can be found of examples much like this hanging in various SS barracks or halls.

In a pickle here.In a pickle here.In a pickle here.

Looks good to me. The SS runes are nicely aged, and it all sewn.