Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Hello all.

Article about: Taking my first small steps into collecting WWII memorabilia, from the danish SS volunteers, I hereby kindly request acces to this forum. I am very much a newbee (believe my sons call it a &

Default Hello all.

Taking my first small steps into collecting WWII memorabilia, from the danish SS volunteers, I hereby kindly request acces to this forum. I am very much a newbee (believe my sons call it a "Noob"!!!), looking at my first possible buy of a SS erkennungsmarke, and looking for any help as regards to estimating its authenticity. Looking for that, I stumbled over this forum.
    Kind regards
    John

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Hello all.
    P
    Many

Welcome to the forum!

Here is a good thread to read carefully before purchasing any SS Erkennungsmarken.
    Common Fake Fonts: look here first!

Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Hello Ralph.
    Thank You very much for your kind reply. I actually looked at that allready, but must admit, not getting that much wiser. I dont seem to recognize any of the fonts on the one disc I have in mind, but I find it rather difficult to feel sure. Or in other words again, I would probably be fooled easily. I was thinking of posting pics of the disc in mind, and try to get some thoughts.

Quote by Thor1967 View Post
    Hello Ralph.
    Thank You very much for your kind reply. I actually looked at that allready, but must admit, not getting that much wiser. I dont seem to recognize any of the fonts on the one disc I have in mind, but I find it rather difficult to feel sure. Or in other words again, I would probably be fooled easily. I was thinking of posting pics of the disc in mind, and try to get some thoughts.
    Please do.
    If you do not know how to post photos, this should help.
    Visual Guide to Upload Photos
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Hello Ralph.
    Thank You once again. Could I pursuade You to take a look at this: First poss. buy. Any help and advise would be greatly appreciated.
    I have had two thumbs down already, but would appreciate your oppinion. Thank You in advance.
    Kind reards
    John

MAP
    ?

Quote by Thor1967 View Post
    Hello Ralph.
    Thank You once again. Could I pursuade You to take a look at this: First poss. buy. Any help and advise would be greatly appreciated.
    I have had two thumbs down already, but would appreciate your oppinion. Thank You in advance.
    Kind reards
    John
    Welcome John,

In that other thread you got replies from two guys who are well versed in these ID tags. I would take their advice!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Will do. Thanks again and all the best.
    john

RMD
    ?

Welcome, Thor1967. Good to have you here.