Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

My new "Round 3" Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse with pebbled core and swastika on plateau

Article about: Hi Guys! Check out this beauty I've added to my collection this week!

?

Default My new "Round 3" Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse with pebbled core and swastika on plateau

Hi Guys!

Check out this beauty I've added to my collection this week!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My new "Round 3" Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse  with pebbled core and swastika on plateau  
    Last edited by rbminis; 04-22-2019 at 07:05 AM. Reason: Edited title to use the correct German terminology.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My new "Round 3" Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse  with pebbled core and swastika on plateau
    P
    Many

RMD
    ?

NICE!
    .. You have to be extremely happy with this addition

Congratulations.

nice one
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My new "Round 3" Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse  with pebbled core and swastika on plateau  

BMB
    ?

Very nice cross.

Best regards
    Martin

?

Hi BKEHV, what a gorgeous display!!!

Great crosses, and the core is perfect and black, just as I like it!
    I take the chance for asking if you clean it or you use any product to protect the medals
    Since I live near the water, metal rusts pretty easily and I was considering to try with a bit of renaissance wax, but I hesitate to make experiments on my crosses so I guess I must purchase a beaten up one to use as guinea pig
    Among you experts, any suggestion on how to protect and preserve the crosses?

I just pop them into a plastic, re-sealable packet with one of those silicone packets you get with a new pair of shoes or electrical item. It just absorbs any ambient moisture.