Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Please help to identify this Beobachterabzeichen as original or a fake

Article about: Hallo dear friends, need bit of a help on this Paul Meybauer badge. Not sure is it legit or another fake. Thanks to all in advance.

Default Please help to identify this Beobachterabzeichen as original or a fake

Hallo dear friends, need bit of a help on this Paul Meybauer badge. Not sure is it legit or another fake. Thanks to all in advance.Please help to identify this Beobachterabzeichen as original or a fake Please help to identify this Beobachterabzeichen as original or a fake Please help to identify this Beobachterabzeichen as original or a fake Please help to identify this Beobachterabzeichen as original or a fake Please help to identify this Beobachterabzeichen as original or a fake Please help to identify this Beobachterabzeichen as original or a fake
    Last edited by rbminis; 04-30-2019 at 03:37 AM. Reason: Edited title to use the correct German terminology.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Please help to identify this Beobachterabzeichen as original or a fake
    P
    Many

Please read this thread.
    The Use of German Terminology.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

From a few minutes of research, Paul Meybauer did not use sheet metal hinges, only barrel, or block.
    They also used only round wire catches with a round wire catch plate, your catch does not look like true round wire.
    The rivets also look a little suspect to me.
    Maybe someone with more experience in Luft. awards will give you more information.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

raz
    ?

I agree with Ralph , even looking at the back of the wreath it has no definition on the edges as all originals do . Makers mark fading but Berlin nice and deep . Not a good one IMO .