Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Need help identifying unknown PPSh-41 manufacturer mark!

Article about: Hey there, i recently bought a PPSh-41 dated 1943 (3 is stamped on half, looks like a 2) and it has only 1 maker mark (besides the serial code) which is on the stock of the weapon (all parts

Default Need help identifying unknown PPSh-41 manufacturer mark!

Hey there, i recently bought a PPSh-41 dated 1943 (3 is stamped on half, looks like a 2) and it has only 1 maker mark (besides the serial code) which is on the stock of the weapon (see pic 1) (all parts including stock are matching)
    What is this marking? was manufacturer uses this design?

I cant find anything regarding information about this weapon so any info is VERY welcome!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Need help identifying unknown PPSh-41 manufacturer mark!   Need help identifying unknown PPSh-41 manufacturer mark!  

Need help identifying unknown PPSh-41 manufacturer mark!   Need help identifying unknown PPSh-41 manufacturer mark!  

Need help identifying unknown PPSh-41 manufacturer mark!   Need help identifying unknown PPSh-41 manufacturer mark!  

Need help identifying unknown PPSh-41 manufacturer mark!  

quick note, you can zoom in very far on these pictures while keeping it HD so when something is hard to read, just zoom in

?

I was trying to see if I could help, But not with these markings. I thought maybe Tula, But not sure. Have you tried www.ppsh41.com

They were made by several countries , Maybe the folks there can help. There is a maker mark thread on that site.

Semper Fi
    Phil