Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Aussie wings collector

Article about: G'day all New to the forum although I've been collecting mainly airborne and special operations unit insignia since the 1970's. These days I try to focus on particular units and conflicts, W

Default Aussie wings collector

G'day all

New to the forum although I've been collecting mainly airborne and special operations unit insignia since the 1970's. These days I try to focus on particular units and conflicts, WW2, French Indochina, Dutch KNIL forces, Australian, Cuban, South East Asian and African para / SF units.

Apart from jump wings and SF insignia, my secondary interests are Australian special operations unit zippo lighters and WW1 period aviator insignia. Plus whatever takes my interest I guess.

I'm co-author of the book ANZAC ELITE: The Airborne & Special Forces Insignia of Australia & New Zealand, member of the Chute & Dagger collector's groups in the USA and UK and can also be found on Facebook via my collecting page Juleswings Militaria - Home | Facebook or my blog, https://www.juleswings.wordpress.com.

Looking forward to getting to know some like minded collectors and learning stuff along the way.
    cheers
    jules

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Aussie wings collector
    P
    Many

?

G'day Jules, welcome to the forum. Your expertise in your area of collecting will be a great addition to our collectors community. I look forward to seeing your posts.

Cheers, Al

G'day Al,
    Thanks for the welcome mate. Looking forward to seeing what pops up here and improving my collecting knowledge. Still have so much to learn.
    cheers
    jules

Welcome aboard. I look forward to seeing what you have.
    gregM
    Live to ride -- Ride to live

I was addicted to the "Hokey-Pokey" but I've turned
    myself around.