Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

1932 German Swastika Goethe Medal for Science (internet 2900$ prices)

Article about: Hello, does anybody knows who have knowledge in this medals and also who may interested to buy it. Someone in my country offered me for sale, the only thing I can found that prices for such

Default 1932 German Swastika Goethe Medal for Science (internet 2900$ prices)

Hello, does anybody knows who have knowledge in this medals and also who may interested to buy it.
    Someone in my country offered me for sale, the only thing I can found that prices for such condition are 2900$+
    Its silver 70mm and 107 gramms with mint mark on side.
    Thanks for any help!

Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 1932 German Swastika Goethe Medal for Science (internet 2900$ prices)   1932 German Swastika Goethe Medal for Science (internet 2900$ prices)  

1932 German Swastika Goethe Medal for Science (internet 2900$ prices)   1932 German Swastika Goethe Medal for Science (internet 2900$ prices)  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 1932 German Swastika Goethe Medal for Science (internet 2900$ prices)
    P
    Many

Looking at the internet for items for sale is not a measure for what they actually sell for...... You can ask a million dollars for any item. It doesnt mean it will sell for that amount.....you pay what you are comfortable with and how desperate you want it. Rare doesnt always mean expensive

Personally the Arts medals don't excite me....but thats just me

Thanks for reply
    I wrote in my previous message that It was just only thing I were able to find.
    I need opinions about this medal and someone that maybe interested to buy this.
    I never ask million for the item that is for sale now for 2900 and I am not going to ask even some near price to 2900.
    I am in Soviet items, German items is not my profile.
    Have a good day

We do not allow the buying and selling of items in the regular discussions section of the forum.

If you are trying to sell this item, you may post it for sale in the Classifieds section here.
    Third Reich militaria - Militaria Collectibles buy - sell at War Relics

Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)