Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

SA Full Ernst Rohm - Anton Wingen Jr.

Article about: I present for my first post (and for your pleasure)... my SA Full Rohm from Anton Wingen Jr. with a Westmark gau! I've had this blade in my possession since 2002, and took it to Thomas Wittm

?

Thumbs up SA Full Ernst Rohm - Anton Wingen Jr.

I present for my first post (and for your pleasure)... my SA Full Rohm from Anton Wingen Jr. with a Westmark gau! I've had this blade in my possession since 2002, and took it to Thomas Wittmann in 2010 for authentication. It appears that the original owner had second thoughts about removing the motto and signature, as he had started the process but abruptly stopped! It has never been disassembled as far as I know. The dagger belonged to my grandfather (who was not the original owner or a soldier), and upon his passing was left to me in my uncles care in 2001. I wasn't allowed to have it until I was older (I was 15 at the time), but then unfortunately my father passed a year later in 2002 and my uncle gave it to me along with a parade bayonet. The blade had a coating of grease, which I removed with some lighter fluid with Mr. Wittmann's help. I didn't even know what I had for the first 8 years of my ownership as I just hid it away for safe keeping! It is one of my most cherished possessions and I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!

SA Full Ernst Rohm - Anton Wingen Jr.SA Full Ernst Rohm - Anton Wingen Jr.SA Full Ernst Rohm - Anton Wingen Jr.SA Full Ernst Rohm - Anton Wingen Jr.SA Full Ernst Rohm - Anton Wingen Jr.SA Full Ernst Rohm - Anton Wingen Jr.SA Full Ernst Rohm - Anton Wingen Jr.SA Full Ernst Rohm - Anton Wingen Jr.SA Full Ernst Rohm - Anton Wingen Jr.SA Full Ernst Rohm - Anton Wingen Jr.SA Full Ernst Rohm - Anton Wingen Jr.SA Full Ernst Rohm - Anton Wingen Jr.SA Full Ernst Rohm - Anton Wingen Jr.SA Full Ernst Rohm - Anton Wingen Jr.SA Full Ernst Rohm - Anton Wingen Jr.SA Full Ernst Rohm - Anton Wingen Jr.SA Full Ernst Rohm - Anton Wingen Jr.SA Full Ernst Rohm - Anton Wingen Jr.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SA Full Ernst Rohm - Anton Wingen Jr.
    P
    Many

?

very nice dagger!!!
    nice to see the whole original and super condition!

I love the condition of the scabbard. Great and Congrats!

Very nice and welcome to the forum!
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

That is a nice one and tight too!
    That is a beauty!

Semper Fi
    Phil

?

Thank you Mr. Stevenson! I've actually corresponded with you back in 2010, not sure if it was regarding this dagger and trying to authenticate it or if it was for the portepee that I had that was attached to the belt clip, but you told me the portepee didn't belong with it, which gives evidence that you are the first member of this forum to have seen it

- - ------- - -

Thank you Phil! I'm glad that you enjoy it!