Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Waffen SS Handschar Fez

Article about: Greetings, could I get some feedback on this fez in regards to originality? The insignia looks fine to me but I don't have nearly the expertise that others here have. Any help would be appre

Default Waffen SS Handschar Fez

Greetings, could I get some feedback on this fez in regards to originality? The insignia looks fine to me but I don't have nearly the expertise that others here have. Any help would be appreciated.

Waffen SS Handschar Fez
    Waffen SS Handschar Fez
    Waffen SS Handschar Fez
    Waffen SS Handschar Fez

- - ------- - -

Waffen SS Handschar Fez
    Waffen SS Handschar Fez

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Waffen SS Handschar Fez
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

The Fez itself is fine. Will let others confirm the insignia. Many of these had their insignia removed post war to be sold off or used on side caps. So even if the insignia is original, look closely to see if they were reattached.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Insignias are original.

?

I like these 13th Handschar headwear, i would have no problem including this one into my collection.

?

It looks good ! Here is mine for visual comparison of the insignia..

Waffen SS Handschar Fez

Waffen SS Handschar FezWaffen SS Handschar Fez

Thanks for the help guys, much appreciated as always!

- - ------- - -

@Aldo that's a beauty you have there. Did you have to shape your fez or did it come in that shape?

?

I was lucky to get one in pristine unused state just as you see it. They really do make a nice display

Original fez and original insignia. Most of the times they are found unissued and in very good condition.

?

I would not mind having one of these Handschar fez's (is that English plural?). Any idea what a market conform price would be?
    Also curious if a brown or black leather sweatband would influence the item's worth. I love the black liner but so far I am seeing them being sold in brown.

The one I posted about was $1,250 if I recall. I'm not an expert on SS items in general but the red fez's always seem to be in that price range. The field gray fez's fetch more money. Over $2,000 if I remember right.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast