Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Hello, I'm new here and I need help with my find- german M40 helmet Q64 SS?,number??? thank you!

Article about: Hi, I do not collect helmets, it's a finding from an old garage, thank you for decent opinions! I'm new here and i need help... Sorry looks wet (after cleaning) and for photo quality, Liner

?

Default Hello, I'm new here and I need help with my find- german M40 helmet Q64 SS?,number??? thank you!

Hi, I do not collect helmets, it's a finding from an old garage, thank you for decent opinions! I'm new here and i need help...

Sorry looks wet (after cleaning) and for photo quality, Liner year marked 1943 (many blood dots in liner?) , Chinstrap year marked 43,

thank you and everything good

Slovakia

JanF
    Attachments Pending Approval Attachments Pending Approval

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Hello, I'm new here and I need help with my find- german M40 helmet Q64 SS?,number???  thank you!
    P
    Many

Hi Jan, and welcome! First of all I don't seem to be able to see the pictures and get an "Invalid Attachment specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator" error. Please see the guide below for attaching photos....

Visual Guide to Upload Photos
    "Per Ardua"

?

Hi, how do I contact an administrator? well thank you

MAP
    ?

Welcome Jan.

Nothing wrong with your linking it is just that this is the new user introduction section and photos are automatically blocked (this is done to stop spammers)

That said, we would be happy to look at the helmet (I hope you didn't clean it too much.... as generally they should be left untouched.)

Please start a new thread and repost your photos directly in the German helmet section of the forum. I've attached a link below.

Good luck.

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/steel-helmets/
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)