Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

World War 2 German Holster for what Gun?

Article about: Im been trying to research this holster but so far no luck cant find no match . I was thinking it could be for a Walther PPK or a FN Browning ? Or i am looking at the wrong place? Any info w

Default World War 2 German Holster for what Gun?

Im been trying to research this holster but so far no luck cant find no match . Theres no marking on it also. I was thinking it could be for a Walther PPK or a FN Browning ? Or i am looking at the wrong place? Any info would help, thanks!

World War 2 German Holster for what Gun?World War 2 German Holster for what Gun?World War 2 German Holster for what Gun?World War 2 German Holster for what Gun?World War 2 German Holster for what Gun?World War 2 German Holster for what Gun?World War 2 German Holster for what Gun?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement World War 2 German Holster for what Gun?
    P
    Many

Unique 17 or MAB Model D

?

... or French Ruby pistol:

thank you for the response. After looking deeper your right has to be one of these two, but after examining the holster inside there is carbon indention of the barrel of the gun inside the leather . The end of the barrel of the MAB Model D kind of sticks out, my conclusion is that more than likely that was for a MAB Model D

Real quick i want to update this thread , this crazy but i just found a eagle marking on it , its barely visible. take it look, pretty awesome World War 2 German Holster for what Gun?

That is the standard Waffenamt marking position for these French made holsters. Though probably too faint to read by now, it should also be marked there "E/WaAD20".