Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Blued Verwundetenabzeichen Condor Legion in Schwarz

Article about: Hi all, I have with me a first pattern black wound badge that's been blued. It's the pride of my wound badge collection at the moment. Only thing that could top it is if I get a cased first

Cool Blued Verwundetenabzeichen Condor Legion in Schwarz

Hi all, I have with me a first pattern black wound badge that's been blued. It's the pride of my wound badge collection at the moment. Only thing that could top it is if I get a cased first pattern gold but that's not happening anytime soon

If anyone has their own example of a first pattern BWB that has a blued finish please post yours because for the life of me I cannot find any other examples outside of Jody's example and mine.

Also I'm pretty sure mine was awarded, the pin was probably mashed and the catch bent down to make for a tighter fit.

Blued Verwundetenabzeichen Condor Legion in SchwarzBlued Verwundetenabzeichen Condor Legion in Schwarz
    Last edited by Khoilety; 02-27-2020 at 05:56 AM. Reason: Edited title to use the correct German terminology.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Blued Verwundetenabzeichen Condor Legion in Schwarz
    P
    Many

Please read this thread.
    The Use of German Terminology.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

A great 1st pattern.

CBH
    ?

Here is mine, the only obvious difference is my pin is pointed.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Blued Verwundetenabzeichen Condor Legion in Schwarz   Blued Verwundetenabzeichen Condor Legion in Schwarz