Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

M35 united imports back to Norwegian reissue

Article about: Hi some time ago I read a thread from a guy who had a original M40 that had been reissued to the Norwegian forces post war but then repainted in 60s or 70s . He was asking if it was possible

Default M35 united imports back to Norwegian reissue

M35 united imports back to Norwegian reissueM35 united imports back to Norwegian reissueM35 united imports back to Norwegian reissueM35 united imports back to Norwegian reissueM35 united imports back to Norwegian reissue
    Hi some time ago I read a thread from a guy who had a original M40 that had been reissued to the Norwegian forces post war but then repainted in 60s or 70s .
    He was asking if it was possible to remove the 70s paint to uncover the Norwegian paint. Well I've just done the same thing to this original M35 and on the whole I would say it was pretty successful.Unfortunately the Norwegian decals were already scrubbed off and this was not done by my self but some guy prior to its 70s repaint.You can just see the remains of the decal top right.One of the reasons I did this was pure curiosity as to wether it could be taken back even further to the war time layer but I now know that is impossible due to the fact that the Norwegian forces paint stripped the shells prior to their own repaints .I hope this thread is of interest to somebody and if not well sorry for wasting your time!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M35 united imports back to Norwegian reissue
    P
    Many

Man, I just love these helmets!