Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Adam

Article about: Is this Real or Fake Totenkopf. afternoon all, im new to the sight and i recently picked up this badge in a market in the south side of kraków. Could any one shed some light on if its real o

Default Adam

Is this Real or Fake Totenkopf. afternoon all, im new to the sight and i recently picked up this badge in a market in the south side of kraków. Could any one shed some light on if its real or not? And how they know.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Adam
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Welcome to the forum Adam

To start, I'm sure we can help, but we can not validate anything without photos. See the link below for a quick tutorial.

Visual Guide to Upload Photos

Second, this is an introduction section. You will need to post your question and photos in a new thread. Please post it in the section linked below.

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/ss-me...nsignia-forum/
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

"Market, south side of Krakow" I haven't seen the photo but I have my doubts already hahaha.

And welcome along.

Default Thank you for the assistance.

Quote by Addyboi98 View Post
    Is this Real or Fake Totenkopf. afternoon all, im new to the sight and i recently picked up this badge in a market in the south side of kraków. Could any one shed some light on if its real or not? And how they know.
    Quote by MAP View Post
    Welcome to the forum Adam

To start, I'm sure we can help, but we can not validate anything without photos. See the link below for a quick tutorial.

Visual Guide to Upload Photos

Second, this is an introduction section. You will need to post your question and photos in a new thread. Please post it in the section linked below.

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/ss-me...nsignia-forum/
    Thanks for the help I'm still trying to figure out how forums work as im rather new to them.