Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Who are the two men on the left in this photo?

Article about: Who are the two men on the left? The man on the right is Charles Lindbergh. Thanks.

Default Who are the two men on the left in this photo?

Who are the two men on the left? The man on the right is Charles Lindbergh. Thanks. Who are the two men on the left in this photo?Who are the two men on the left in this photo?Who are the two men on the left in this photo?
    Last edited by Theduckmaster1; 07-14-2020 at 04:10 AM.

MAP
    ?

Can you get a clear close up of the ribbon the man in the middle is wearing. It has an image of a man (which at first glance does not appear to be of Lindbergh.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

I don't have the photo yet, but I can ask for a close up.

MAP
    ?

I don't recognize either of them. Just trying to find clues. Lindbergh was a celebrity all over the world so could be any Tom, Dick or Harry. I would venture from the clothing the photo was taken in the US sometime in the very late 20's / early 1930's.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

For sure. Thanks for your help. The man on the ribbon doesn't look like Lindbergh to me.

Nice picture! Wish I could help on the two men. The man on the ribbon doesn't look like Lindbergh to me either. Maybe a campaign ribbon for Herbert Hoover? Would have been about that time period, and the wide-set face on the ribbon is similar to Hoover.