Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Hi all

Article about: Hi all, I am an American woman, Autistic, can't medically work... I love my dogs, etc., etc. Don't like talking much, etc. I am very private, but can be quite perky! Don't hate me due to tha

Default Hi all

Hi all, I am an American woman, Autistic, can't medically work... I love my dogs, etc., etc. Don't like talking much, etc. I am very private, but can be quite perky! Don't hate me due to that, just be an adult and stay civil. I probably just said something wrong, but I have no clue which thing it was. That's autism for you. And when you ask to find out you get labelled paranoid.

I have poor retention and get confused about what I am reading very easily (poor comprehension... it strikes at random and has different levels throughout the day. I am not trolling. I will not troll, ever. It's a waste of time.)
    Instructions are very hard for me to grasp. What is easy for you may be impossible for me to understand, and vice versa.

Anyway...

Um, not to be rude, but I really need to be approved quickly so I can obtain information on a set of swords I received from my uncle's estate... such as it was. He was a sheriff's deputy, but he became senile and developed a horrible hoarding illness. The house was... righteously soaked and stuffed iwht magazines. Plus he had this beautiful dog he called his son. Big, beautiful thing. We were not able to get there in time before his 'friends' rifled through his stuff. They didn't help him, stole his money, and accused us of wanting what they were clearly after: everything when we were trying to care for him with very little funds ourselves. So... I need help here.

When I am approved, I will be asking about three swords I suspect are a Katana, a Chokuto and a Wakizashi, due to length.

thank you and I hope my email doesn't eat the messages. I am more scared of you than you will ever be of me.

Um, sorry for hte novel. Kind of.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Hi all
    P
    Many

Welcome to the forum!
    We will be happy to try to help you to determine what you have.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

Hello ShakuTojisaya ,
    Welcome to the forum.
    Looking forward to seeing the swords you got.

Just remember that Please and Thank You goes a long way here when looking for help!!

Take Care
    Semper Fi
    Phil

ShakuTojisaya,

Welcome to the forum. You are most welcome here and we will try to assist you in finding out about your family heirlooms..

Enjoy your time here

Stay safe

Best Regards

Smitty