MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

New to collecting, and the forum

Article about: Hello everyone, I’m new to collecting ww1 and ww2 artifacts. I recently purchased my second armband at auction along with a few other German items, and I’m having trouble authenticating

Default New to collecting, and the forum

Hello everyone, I’m new to collecting ww1 and ww2 artifacts. I recently purchased my second armband at auction along with a few other German items, and I’m having trouble authenticating it. It’s an SS wool armband (which I know is frequently faked). My reason for concern is the rzm tag, if anyone can help me out, it would be greatly appreciated. Hopefully the attachments transfer properly.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement New to collecting, and the forum
    P
    Many

Welcome to the forum. You must have a little patience, as you will not be able to upload images until an administrator approves your entry. That will happen soon. Then there are some experts around here who can help you with your questions.
    Regards.
    Santi.

Thank you! I’m exited to find out if I bought a dud or not

Welcome aboard

Bill

Thank you! Glad to be here

?

Welcome to the Site IV,

Thank you for your service!
    I hope once approved and these become viewable to all they turn out to be good one's.

Semper Fi
    Phil

Hello and welcome to the forum!
    I thank you for becoming a paying member right away, it helps keep the forum up and running.
    You should have no problem posting now.

I suggest you start a new thread for your armband in this section of the forum.
    https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/ss-uniforms-insignia/

This thread contains a visual guide on how to upload your photos to your posts.
    Visual Guide to Upload Photos

Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Thank you, You too!

Great to have you, IraqVet! There are a lot of great guys on here that will be able to help you. Out of curiosity, do you have a specific focus or interest that you're wanting to steer your collection in? Welcome to the forum!

-Robyn

Thanks! I’m trying to collect mainly anything ww1 trench related and ww2 German...trying to sort through fakes online is proving to be quite a hassle. I’m hoping to get some guidance and do most of my research here in the forum.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast