Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

WW2 Mine Detector (British - great condition)

Article about: My father has this WW2 Mine Detector (no. 4) which I believe was manufactured in 1944. He is downsizing so it is time they look for a new home for it. It is in fantastic condition and looks

Post WW2 Mine Detector (British - great condition)

My father has this WW2 Mine Detector (no. 4) which I believe was manufactured in 1944. He is downsizing so it is time they look for a new home for it. It is in fantastic condition and looks hardly used with all the pieces in tact. Happy to send more information or imagery to you if required - please message me.
    I would like to start the sale at £500, but I would sell to the highest bidder. We would add postage and packaging on top. We are based in Surrey (United Kingdom) if you would rather collect.
    Attachments Pending Approval Attachments Pending Approval

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement WW2 Mine Detector (British - great condition)
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Again, welcome Michael.

Being a new member, it's sometimes confusing in how to navigate and determine where to post your items.

As with your other post, I recommend you start a new thread in the section linked below.

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/equipment-field-gear/

Further, two other points

1) As a forum rule, while we do not provide monetary valuations. But we are happy to try and help provide authentication
    2) Selling of items in the forum is prohibited. We do however, have a classified section. You can find the link at the top of every page.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)