Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

TK set I purchased from vets grand daughter

Article about: Good day to all! I just joined this forum after finding it while searching for information on the cap skull that I purchased a couple of years ago from the vets family. Just today I had a de

Default TK set I purchased from vets grand daughter

Good day to all! I just joined this forum after finding it while searching for information on the cap skull that I purchased a couple of years ago from the vets family. Just today I had a dealer inspect this piece and give me a reasonable value appraisal. He said he didn’t really like the piece as he felt the maker mark looked a bit sloppy... ?? Anyway, I personally feel that it is legit based on knowing the family and having bought it from a box of mixed items that the vet returned home to the states with. Not sure how to post a photo.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement TK set I purchased from vets grand daughter
    P
    Many

Default Glad to have found this forum!

Hello and good day to you. I am eager to learn from and to provide info as much as possible to this group. I am not a collector per se but very interested in military collectibles. I do have a small assortment of items and will from time to time acquire pieces that interest me. My main area of interest is Third Reich however anything WW2 is of interest to me. I also think the imperial German items are outstanding.

I am history major and have been interested in military history for most of my life. I had two uncles that fought in WW2 Pacific theatre and ETO. I have grown up appreciating fine firearms and only in last several years have I become interested in acquiring military items.

I am 48 and live in southern U.S.

Welcome to the Forum, Eastland807

A few Imperials around here. We have a great section on the topic and some of our members are true scholars.

Regards.

Santi

Welcome to the forum!

I suggest you click on this link, and start a new thread.
    https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/ss-me...nsignia-forum/

This thread will explain how to upload photos to your post.
    Visual Guide to Upload Photos

Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)