Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

WWI or WWII British Cap Badges/Insignia ??

Article about: I recently picked these up at a local auction. I think they are British, but that's all I know. Hopefully someone on here will be able to identify these for me! thank you.

Default WWI or WWII British Cap Badges/Insignia ??

I recently picked these up at a local auction. I think they are British, but that's all I know. Hopefully someone on here will be able to identify these for me! thank you. WWI or WWII British Cap Badges/Insignia ??WWI or WWII British Cap Badges/Insignia ??WWI or WWII British Cap Badges/Insignia ??WWI or WWII British Cap Badges/Insignia ??WWI or WWII British Cap Badges/Insignia ??WWI or WWII British Cap Badges/Insignia ??

Hello, I think these are Turkish badges.
    Best regards,
    Chris

"Knowledge rests not upon truth alone, but upon error also."
    Carl Jung

Hi there,

I don’t think they are British because of the shape of the crown on the two ‘brass’ badges, also that isn’t English writing on the badge with the tank.

All three to me have features that remind me of various Asian military forces, especially with the style of the crowns, the star and the wreath.

Sorry I can’t be of any positive help, but this might jog the memory of someone who knows.

?

Thanks for the challenge. Ethiopian I think, language is Amharic, top one would be Pioneer Corps or something similar, middle Navy, bottom one Armored or Tank Corps.

Middle one I would say more modern because of the loss of the crown and the addition of the star.

Quick search came up with this link
    Ethiopian Militaria - Africa - Gentleman's Military Interest Club

Steve.

Thank you all for the input! I will do more in depth search for Ethiopian military.

Great detective work Tinhat!