Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

German military badges

Article about: Hi, I recently unearthed an old toffee tin full of German nazi era insignia and badges in the attic of my parents home after the death of my father. I have been aware of the existence of the

Default German military badges

Hi, I recently unearthed an old toffee tin full of German nazi era insignia and badges in the attic of my parents home after the death of my father. I have been aware of the existence of the tin since my childhood and had intended on asking my father more about his collection, it had been buried long ago and I'm not entirely sure he knew where he had placed it. I know he had collected and swapped war relics amongst his school friends in the 1950s, many taking their father's collection to trade in the school ground. Amongst the collection are some classics but alas I will never know if he knew exactly what he had collected.
    Amongst the badges is a Luftwaffe glider pilots badge and as my first post on here I would be extremely greatful for opinions regarding condition, manufacturer, period, etc. I will post further pictures regarding SS cap badges, flak battalion badge, battleship badge, cross.
    Regards, Tony, Lancashire UK.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement German military badges
    P
    Many

?

Hello tony, welcome to the forum. I look forward to seeing the treasure your father left you. Cheers, Al