Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Multiple helmets M42 and M35

Article about: Hello there guys, So I met a collector who wanted to sell his 2 helmets to me so he can buy himself a nice SS helmet I have seen his collection, which is quite big, so I believe the helmets

Default Multiple helmets M42 and M35

Hello there guys,

So I met a collector who wanted to sell his 2 helmets to me so he can buy himself a nice SS helmet
    I have seen his collection, which is quite big, so I believe the helmets are original and good.
    I just wanted to hear some second opinions regarding the decals and the chinstraps and the helmet overall
    The helmets are a SD M35 and a SD camo M42 with some paint on it and a big dent.

Thanks for your time!
    Multiple helmets M42 and M35Multiple helmets M42 and M35Multiple helmets M42 and M35Multiple helmets M42 and M35Multiple helmets M42 and M35Multiple helmets M42 and M35Multiple helmets M42 and M35Multiple helmets M42 and M35

Multiple helmets M42 and M35Multiple helmets M42 and M35Multiple helmets M42 and M35Multiple helmets M42 and M35Multiple helmets M42 and M35Multiple helmets M42 and M35

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Multiple helmets M42 and M35
    P
    Many

I knew I’d seen the m42 camo before.

Beautiful three colour camouflage M42 helmet with Lord decal. A lot of the original camouflage paint has been preserved. The helmet has a dent that resembles impact, beautiful patina and paint loss around this dent which indicates old damage. The Lord decal is partly covered in paint, but is still very clearly visible and present. There's some old red and blue paint on the helmet. This helmet was found in the Netherlands and it is possible that a Dutch flag has been painted on it. The maker, size and lot number are punched in the edge of the helmet. Hard to read, but the size will be 64. With smooth liner in used condition. This liner is matching in terms of condition, but perhaps later added to the helmet. The liner with original drawsting.

Duitse M42 single decal helm in Normandie camouflage - Holding History

It was also discussed on the WAF -
    Wehrmacht-Awards.com Militaria Forums
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Multiple helmets M42 and M35  

No top helmets , I would like to see why the leather of the M35 sits so far from the shell in one area.
    A big collection is unfortunately no guarantee for originality or quality.