Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Double decal DRK helmet

Article about: Hi Guys My names Chris and I'm looking for help in regards to a German DRK helmet I have. Many collectors I have spoke to on various Facebook groups in the past have difference of opinion re

Default Double decal DRK helmet

Hi Guys

My names Chris and I'm looking for help in regards to a German DRK helmet I have.
    Many collectors I have spoke to on various Facebook groups in the past have difference of opinion regarding the authenticity of the helmet, it is the whole dreaded round bottom decal debate that seems to get people talking. Can more people here provide me with their opinions please as from all the research I have done, I am now doubtful that this helmet is fake unlike what I thought about it after I first bought it.
    Once I am accepted, I will create a thread/post with plenty of pictures of the helmet including of the decals through a loupe.
    Thanks in advance.

Chris M

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Double decal DRK helmet
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Welcome Chris. We have a number of members here who can provide good advice on these helmets.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)