Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

A collection of Finnish military visor caps and kepis

Article about: Hello all! As the year is coming to its end I thought of posting a picture of my collection of Finnish caps. Don't really even know what is so fascinating about them to me. I guess I just en

Default A collection of Finnish military visor caps and kepis

Hello all!

As the year is coming to its end I thought of posting a picture of my collection of Finnish caps. Don't really even know what is so fascinating about them to me. I guess I just enjoy the aesthetics and the history around them. Just a heads up though, on the top shelf the red military commitee cap and the officer's cap m/18 are reproductions as they're so rare I doubt I will ever find genuine ones. Also sorry if the image is a little poor quality. The lighting without a flash would have been too poor.

Anyway, I hope you all have great new year!

A collection of Finnish military visor caps and kepis

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement A collection of Finnish military visor caps and kepis
    P
    Many

?

I will call you Theo for now , a lovely collection you have put together , Happy New Year to you too
    REGARDS AL

We are the Pilgrims , master, we shall go
    Always a little further : it may be
    Beyond that last blue mountain barred with snow
    Across that angry or that glimmering sea...

?

Excellent collection, although I don't own any I have always liked the Finnish military headgear. I'm curious about the time frame span on your collection.
    Regards, Al

Haha! I accept that nickname gladly.

Oh I haven't been collecting long at all, I'm a young lad after all. Started back in the summer of 2015 or 2016, can't remember exactly which. I collected caps from the beginning but also some other curiosities along side as well. And I wasn't confining myself to Finnish items either. Later however I decided to stick to just Finnish caps. Mostly just to make the whole ensemble more cohesive but also because I really need to hold myself back with what I was bying.