Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

SS and Totenkopf shield patches

Article about: Hi everyone Just a little help needed on these patches I’ve recently bought Im really not sure if this is a pair or two individual patches Aswell as are they original or fake I’ve compar

MAP
    ?

Sorry guys. Late to this. Our friend Will is correct. Complete fantasy playing off the uniformed. Kind of like the Afrika Corp "Palm Tree" decals
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS and Totenkopf shield patches
    P
    Many

?

Quote by Militaryminded2020 View Post
    I’m happy with them now being repro and guy I’m selling to also knows
    Im sure it is not your intention and you are just unfamiliar with these technical terms, but if you sell them as repros, then you are ripping the buyer off.
    These are NOT reproductions. These are fantasy pieces, and should be described accordingly.

A reproduction is the copy of an item, that is more or less identical to the original, but made recently. Reproductions can be used for reenactment, to complete some missing parts of otherwise original sets, as movie props, historical dispalys etc.
    What you have is a fantasy piece. Which means that it is not copied from an original, beacuse an original like this never existed, and of course a piece like this cant be used for the purposes listed above.

?

As stated above, i don't think these existed in the 3rd Reich Era, fantasy piece. Construction is all wrong as well imo.

Thanks for all the info - appreciated - I haven’t sold on as repro, the buyer has bought them as he says he likes them and wanted them - so can’t complain and nor have I ripped anyone off Etc
    So much 4th reich crap out there it spoils the fun of collecting Etc etc
    Again thanks for your comments

Bikers would LOVE them!!
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2