Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Kriegsmarine honor roll clasp, 1939 Mein Kampf book, medals that Grandfather took in WWII

Article about: Okay, so I haven't posted since 2013, and I still don't have my answers. so I'm going to post better photos this time. My wife's grandfather was a paratrooper with the 1st Canadian Parachute

Default Kriegsmarine honor roll clasp, 1939 Mein Kampf book, medals that Grandfather took in WWII

Okay, so I haven't posted since 2013, and I still don't have my answers. so I'm going to post better photos this time. My wife's grandfather was a paratrooper with the 1st Canadian Parachute Batallion in Germany. He brought back a ton of stuff that he found, and I'm trying to confirm that they're authentic; I'd be shocked if they weren't genuine, he wouldn't waste his time with that sort of thing. I'm particularly interested in the honor roll clasp and the Mein Kampf book (which has the dust cover, and a dedication written inside, apparently from a mayor to a marrying couple) From the clasps I see online, mine is different because it doesn't have cut-outs under the anchor arms, maybe that helps? Anyway, please see the detailed photos and chime in if you know how to tell if these are authentic. Also feel free to request any additional info or photos, and I'll do what I can. Thank you so much for your expertise on this.
    Kriegsmarine honor roll clasp, 1939 Mein Kampf book, medals that Grandfather took in WWIIKriegsmarine honor roll clasp, 1939 Mein Kampf book, medals that Grandfather took in WWIIKriegsmarine honor roll clasp, 1939 Mein Kampf book, medals that Grandfather took in WWIIKriegsmarine honor roll clasp, 1939 Mein Kampf book, medals that Grandfather took in WWIIKriegsmarine honor roll clasp, 1939 Mein Kampf book, medals that Grandfather took in WWIIKriegsmarine honor roll clasp, 1939 Mein Kampf book, medals that Grandfather took in WWIIKriegsmarine honor roll clasp, 1939 Mein Kampf book, medals that Grandfather took in WWIIKriegsmarine honor roll clasp, 1939 Mein Kampf book, medals that Grandfather took in WWIIKriegsmarine honor roll clasp, 1939 Mein Kampf book, medals that Grandfather took in WWIIKriegsmarine honor roll clasp, 1939 Mein Kampf book, medals that Grandfather took in WWIIKriegsmarine honor roll clasp, 1939 Mein Kampf book, medals that Grandfather took in WWIIKriegsmarine honor roll clasp, 1939 Mein Kampf book, medals that Grandfather took in WWIIKriegsmarine honor roll clasp, 1939 Mein Kampf book, medals that Grandfather took in WWIIKriegsmarine honor roll clasp, 1939 Mein Kampf book, medals that Grandfather took in WWIIKriegsmarine honor roll clasp, 1939 Mein Kampf book, medals that Grandfather took in WWIIKriegsmarine honor roll clasp, 1939 Mein Kampf book, medals that Grandfather took in WWIIKriegsmarine honor roll clasp, 1939 Mein Kampf book, medals that Grandfather took in WWIIKriegsmarine honor roll clasp, 1939 Mein Kampf book, medals that Grandfather took in WWIIKriegsmarine honor roll clasp, 1939 Mein Kampf book, medals that Grandfather took in WWIIKriegsmarine honor roll clasp, 1939 Mein Kampf book, medals that Grandfather took in WWIIKriegsmarine honor roll clasp, 1939 Mein Kampf book, medals that Grandfather took in WWIIKriegsmarine honor roll clasp, 1939 Mein Kampf book, medals that Grandfather took in WWII

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Kriegsmarine honor roll clasp, 1939 Mein Kampf book, medals that Grandfather took in WWII
    P
    Many

You posted all of your items separately, (which is how it is supposed to be done), and you received positive replies to each one of them.
    Go to your profile and click on "Find latest Started Threads" on the left side and you will see all of your threads asking for help on these items.
    Ralph.

Here are the links.
    Authentic Kriegsmarine honor roll medal- Grandfather took during war
    Taken by paratrooper WWII Mein Kampf 1939 has nazi handstamp- dedication page?
    Dienstauszeichnung der Wehrmacht 2. Klasse, 18 Jahre.
    Oktober 1, 1938 Nazi Olympic tribute medal??
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)