MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

2 Japanese Officer Dog Tags

Article about: Hello, Was offered these two wondered if I should take a chance at one of them???? Could someone do a translation???? The left one is a little bit strange as it does not really follow any re

?

Default 2 Japanese Officer Dog Tags

Hello,
    Was offered these two wondered if I should take a chance at one of them???? Could someone do a translation???? The left one is a little bit strange as it does not really follow any regulations I think.

Thanks already.
    - Ben
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 2 Japanese Officer Dog Tags  

Both are not worth pursuing. Left one is another "umbrella tag" saying "Tomekichi Fuse of Usui-cho, Chiba Prefecture" the right one says "Kwantung Army HQ, Inft 1st Lt.", but having no name of the officer, making it extremely fishy and the engraving also looks done by laser. Having no personal ID info completely defeats the purpose of a dog tag.

?

Thanks Nick,
    Ok will adhere… i thought the laser or electro pencil engraving was weird yeah… I should have listened to my gut instinct.

Good work, and he’ll that was faster than lightning Mc Queen.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 2 Japanese Officer Dog Tags