Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Help ID my German paratrooper gravity knife.

Article about: I inherited this knife from my uncle, and - thanks to all the smart people on this forum - I now know what I have. What I don't know is if the markings on the blade mean anything different t

?

Default Help ID my German paratrooper gravity knife.

I inherited this knife from my uncle, and - thanks to all the smart people on this forum - I now know what I have. What I don't know is if the markings on the blade mean anything different than what I've seen on other, similar knives. The blade has the Solingen squirrel and name, and the number 74. Does this change the meaning, value, or history of this knife? Also, any advice for selling this in the US, and what the value may be? (wish I could sell it here) Thanks in advance for all of you that keep the history of these important artifacts alive.
    Attachments Pending Approval Attachments Pending Approval

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Help ID my German paratrooper gravity knife.
    P
    Many

Hi there and welcome aboard.

With this being the new users introduction section of the forum your photos are not visible to all members.

To me it looks like a post war Bundeswehr gravity knife, so If you start a new thread in the link below, your photos can be seen by all members -

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/bundeswehr-forum/

We do not give monetary valuations, but members are more then happy to help out with your other questions. As you are a WRF Club Member, you should be able to access the Militaria Collectors Market section of the forum if you do decide to sell it.

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/milit...ectors-market/

I hope this helps.

Kind regards,

Will.