Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Is this SS Erkennungsmarke original?

Article about: This is the first Erkennungsmarke I ever owned when I first started out. At the time I didn’t realise how rare SS tags were, so I sold it. Ever since then, I started collecting SS tags, so

?

Default Is this SS Erkennungsmarke original?

Is this SS Erkennungsmarke original?

This is the first Erkennungsmarke I ever owned when I first started out. At the time I didn’t realise how rare SS tags were, so I sold it. Ever since then, I started collecting SS tags, so this is the one that got me started. But I never actually knew if it’s original or not, so can anyone confirm?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Is this SS Erkennungsmarke original?
    P
    Many

?

Better pics could help us. Anyway, in my opinion, the kind of numbers used do not convince me. They are different from the original (10 Kp.) tags pics that I have.

Would like to have seen straight on picture of it as well as the reverse side. It looks similar to other legitimate examples but I’m not sure about it. Just as well you moved it on.

As far as I can tell it's a nice original. Here is an example from the internet.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Is this SS Erkennungsmarke original?   Is this SS Erkennungsmarke original?  

100% original token