Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

SA Dagger Authentication RZM7/36

Article about: Good day everyone! I found this SA dagger that is missing the scabbard for around \\$300. My biggest concern is the authenticity so any help would be appreciated as this would be my first SA d

Question SA Dagger Authentication RZM7/36

SA Dagger Authentication RZM7/36SA Dagger Authentication RZM7/36Good day everyone! I found this SA dagger that is missing the scabbard for around $300. My biggest concern is the authenticity so any help would be appreciated as this would be my first SA dagger. SA Dagger Authentication RZM7/36SA Dagger Authentication RZM7/36SA Dagger Authentication RZM7/36SA Dagger Authentication RZM7/36SA Dagger Authentication RZM7/36SA Dagger Authentication RZM7/36SA Dagger Authentication RZM7/36
    Thanks again!
    Last edited by Sofado10; 10-02-2022 at 09:07 PM. Reason: More photos

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SA Dagger Authentication RZM7/36
    P
    Many

?

Hi, I think we need better images of the eagle and the SA button. What I can see the eagle is a late war zinc eagle which lost all finish. E&F Horster for sure made them like this. So for me this looks original.
    A bit of a shame there is no scabbard. Also the blade looks polished but the pictures are not very clear. For conclusive answer wait for the knife guys like Larry or Gerrit.

I would personally safe my hard earned shekels, put in a few $100 more and buy a complete one.

Thanks for the feedback, I have attached some more photos and I’m gonna see if wiggle room on the price

Some discussions have said these were Liberation put togethers due to grip eagle practically sitting on top of the wood ... others had said poor late period assembly. Its difficult to say which way it went...yet the materials are period made.

Price is negotiable and would not pay $300 for it. Thats just me.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Looks original in rough condition. I would not be a buyer at $200. Finding a loose scabbard to go with it is not easy. Wait for a complete one in better condition.
    John