Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Japanese Dog Tags Pairs

Article about: Hello, A Friend of mine bought these Japanese Dog Tag Pairs, they are each pairs to the exactly same soldier one named and one soldier number 44… but we are not sure why there exist duplic

?

Default Japanese Dog Tags Pairs

Hello,
    A Friend of mine bought these Japanese Dog Tag Pairs, they are each pairs to the exactly same soldier one named and one soldier number 44… but we are not sure why there exist duplicates????

Code 3770 seems to be the 12th Medium artillery regiment, 23rd Division part of the 14th Area Army

Code 18957 seems to be either: 9 Ground-Air Radio Unit, 威 Part of the 2nd Flying Division or the 9th Radio Unit, 翼 Part of the 4th Air Division Ground Unit (depends on which source I use)

What do you guys think of these duplicates???? Any idea of why these would exist???? Maybe Someone has a theorie… Also could someone please translate the name of the artillery tag????

Thank you already and Best regards.
    - Ben
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Japanese Dog Tags Pairs   Japanese Dog Tags Pairs  

?

I possibly misread 3770… it could also very well be 12770 which would be for the 37th Field Duty Unit, 築 17th Area Army in Korea

Sorry

Top two and bottom left tags are fake, done by a non-Japanese. Only the bottom right one has a chance to be original.