Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Klaas 1933 SS Dagger

Article about: Hi and thank you for adding me! My husband and were given this Dagger in the 80's or the 90's. It was in his Grandfather's garage for decades before that. I sent it out for an estimate and w

"Belinda"... you are not a collector like we are. You decision to counter offer +$500 US seems reasonable to me. Just make sure that when the "estimator" gives you static about the scabbard that you tell them what you found out here... the scabbard is period repainted....

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Klaas 1933 SS Dagger
    P
    Many

Well I wish I could sell to one of you collectors, but I wouldn't know how to go about that. This has been a really interesting experience to see your passion for this history. Not the best of human history IMO, but still history that we can learn from. My interest is in other history of the 20th Century so I totally get the passion aspect of it. I really just don't want to get ripped off. I sold a mint Hawaiian shirt that was also my late hubby's Grandpa's. I sold it for $800 USD and found out they were selling for 4K USD (in Japan) after I sold it. It sold 4 minutes after I listed it. I did a quicky search and a crappy version of what I sold was listed for about that and sitting, so just listed it a little below because I really needed to make rent that month. This one I was pristine. Grandpa brought it back from Hawaii in the 50's and never wore it again after maybe once or twice. He was from Kentucky, not a Tropical Parrot head type. LOL. It was too late for me to do any research. Sort of let me know to be careful.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3