Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

ARBEITSBÜCHER - Show your workbooks

Article about: Hello, this workbook I want to show. It concerns a woman who did in the army ammunition depot service. She had to do this! Nordhausen and the Muna are Places with history, you know. The woma

?

Default re: ARBEITSBÜCHER - Show your workbooks

Another Protektorat Böhmen und Mähren example, this one is from Kladno, near Lidice.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture ARBEITSBÜCHER - Show your workbooks   ARBEITSBÜCHER - Show your workbooks  

ARBEITSBÜCHER - Show your workbooks   ARBEITSBÜCHER - Show your workbooks  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement ARBEITSBÜCHER - Show your workbooks
    P
    Many

?

Had one, sold it, but i missed it right away, found another one in Germany on ebay so i bought it, a nice item! The seller said it had belonged to his grandfather.

ARBEITSBÜCHER - Show your workbooksARBEITSBÜCHER - Show your workbooksARBEITSBÜCHER - Show your workbooksARBEITSBÜCHER - Show your workbooksARBEITSBÜCHER - Show your workbooksARBEITSBÜCHER - Show your workbooksARBEITSBÜCHER - Show your workbooks

Hi All, I posted this work book in the paper sub forum earlier along with some other papers and also wanted to add it to your thread, it was Gertrude Schrecks. The RAD book was also Gertrude's
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture ARBEITSBÜCHER - Show your workbooks   ARBEITSBÜCHER - Show your workbooks  

Since I can't read Suetterlin script, Andreas kindly summarized my arbeitsbuch for me back in 2011. I bought this at a flea market in Berlin in 2009 while on vacation.

"Paul Zehler, a German citizien of Prostestant faith born on 24 September 1874 at Berlin-Spandau, later resident at Hedwigstraße 14 in Berlin-Friedenau was a watchmaker by trade.

From 1 April 1888 to 1 April 1892, he underwent his apprenticeship as a watchmaker and salesman at a watchmaker's workshop at Berlin-Spandau.

From 1900 on, he did accessory work as a watchmaker in the familiy business.

From 28 June 1945, he was self-employed as a watchmaker, his business being located at the aforementioned address in Friedenau.

The stubs are proof of payment for dues to his pension insurance."

He also pulled up a great period photo of the Zaehler family from Ebay. What a world...

By the way, I think it's "Arbeitsbücher"

?

Default Re: ARBEITSBÜCHER - Show your workbooks

Quote by ObKrieger View Post
    By the way, I think it's "Arbeitsbücher"
    Changed, thanks Mo

JMM
    ?

Default Re: ARBEITSBÜCHER - Show your workbooks

Here's mine

ARBEITSBÜCHER - Show your workbooks ARBEITSBÜCHER - Show your workbooks

TCL
    ?

Default Arbeitsbücher are underated

Never saw a thread about Arbeitsbücher, so I opend the shoe-box. I even found a "Persilschein" (denazification document) in one of the books.
    At the pics there are DAF,- older Arbeitsbücher from about 1900, replacement cards, and even books from the former DDR.
    I'm going to see if there are interesting entries, I got one for foreigners and the book of the Protektorat in the beginning of this thread is interesting as a paper-piece.
    Thomas

TCL
    ?

Default Arbeitsbücher

Foreigner workbook, normal workbook with amnesty certificate and Newspaper clipping from 1950, Noah's Ark has been discovered.
    The last pic is from a workbook from 1902, the owner was working in 1906 at Henschel in Cassel. If somebody want to exchange a protektorat workbook, contact me.

TCL
    ?

Default 3 workbooks

this image I would like to show to you and workbooks are still to cheap to fake them, just wait 20 years.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast