Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Doubts about this Soldbuch - For your Review

Article about: Hello friends, Annoyed from this ads?   I reached this Soldbuch I have some doubt about it, I'm not so sure of originality. What you think? Any precious reply will be welcome Thank you

Default Doubts about this Soldbuch - For your Review

Hello friends,

I reached this Soldbuch I have some doubt about it, I'm not so sure of originality. What you think? Any precious reply will be welcome

Thank you very much, bye friends!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Doubts about this Soldbuch - For your Review   Doubts about this Soldbuch - For your Review  

Doubts about this Soldbuch - For your Review   Doubts about this Soldbuch - For your Review  

Doubts about this Soldbuch - For your Review  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Doubts about this Soldbuch - For your Review
    P
    Many

To be able to provide a proper assessment you will need to post images of all the pages that have entries on them, and close ups of the stamps, especially those on the photo on the inside cover. Only by comparing entries and stamps on different pages will members be able to give a proper opinion as to whether it is ok, whether it is a fake or whether it is genuine but with one or two post-war added entries.

What gives you a bad feeling about it? From those images it looks like it might be ok but as mentioned better and more images will be helpful.

?

I see nothing wrong with it from what I see in your photos.
    What is it that you don't like - that gives you doubts???
    Sarge