Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Ehrenkarte für die deutsche Mutter

Article about: Hello I wanna share this Ehrenkarte für die deutsche Mutter, which is a paper version of the Mutterkreuze. I dont see it often for selling. I like it and it fits to my Mutterkreuze. Seems th

Default Ehrenkarte für die deutsche Mutter

Hello I wanna share this Ehrenkarte für die deutsche Mutter, which is a paper version of the Mutterkreuze. I dont see it often for selling. I like it and it fits to my Mutterkreuze. Seems that granny had much fun in the bedroom, when she made 9 kids.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Ehrenkarte für die deutsche Mutter
    P
    Many

?

That is the first time I have seen this type of document.
    Thanks
    Semper Fi
    Phil

Sorry, I don't believe in this document. I think it is a fantasy item.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

Question

Why do you say it's a fantasy item???

I've also never seen one before, but I don't see anything about it that says Fake.
    If it is indeed real, it's neat as hell! I'd sure like to have one to go with my full set of MCs and a couple of original award docs.
    Sarge

?

Better pictures and black light test at the back of the grandma picture needed.

I hate it so much, when people scream fake or fantasy, without telling a reason. And no, its not a fantasy product. Its an early version and has the same function like the Mutterkreuze. The Mutterkreuze started on 16th Dec 1938. In the time before the Nazis awarded Ehrenkarten to mothers with many children. Started 1936. This card dated 1936 fits in this period. I saw a similiar one in a museum.
    This card is awarded by the Gauleitung Mainfranken. Signed with O.Hellmuth (Otto Hellmuth), who was the Gauleiter in that Gau. On the backside of the photo you can find a hand writing name of the woman, which fits to name of the card.

Read the Wikipedia Text: The Ehrenkarte was developed by Otto Hellmuth on 8. April 1936 before the Mutterkreuze. Mothers with 4 and more kids got such a card and some privileges. So dont roar fantasy and fake immediately in the future again!

@remss: Sorry its the fault of Steve Jobs, who invented the sh... iPhone with a cheap camera, I cant help with better pics. Sorry.

Quote by GoodOldGermany View Post
    I hate it so much, when people scream fake or fantasy, without telling a reason. And no, its not a fantasy product. Its an early version and has the same function like the Mutterkreuze. The Mutterkreuze started on 16th Dec 1938. In the time before the Nazis awarded Ehrenkarten to mothers with many children. Started 1936. This card dated 1936 fits in this period. I saw a similiar one in a museum.
    This card is awarded by the Gauleitung Mainfranken. Signed with O.Hellmuth (Otto Hellmuth), who was the Gauleiter in that Gau. On the backside of the photo you can find a hand writing name of the woman, which fits to name of the card.

Read the Wikipedia Text: The Ehrenkarte was developed by Otto Hellmuth on 8. April 1936 before the Mutterkreuze. Mothers with 4 and more kids got such a card and some privileges. So dont roar fantasy and fake immediately in the future again!

@remss: Sorry its the fault of Steve Jobs, who invented the sh... iPhone with a cheap camera, I cant help with better pics. Sorry.
    You need to calm down a bit GoodOldGermany and have some respect for the forum leader !

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Quote by Woolgar View Post
    You need to calm down a bit GoodOldGermany and have some respect for the forum leader !

Nick
    I have respect for Adrian and didnt insult him. But dont like, when people make comments and dont know anything about a special topic. Its my opinion and I can say it, cause of the freedom of speech. Or are we living in a fascism?

Quote by GoodOldGermany View Post
    I have respect for Adrian and didnt insult him. But dont like, when people make comments and dont know anything about a special topic. Its my opinion and I can say it, cause of the freedom of speech. Or are we living in a fascism?
    That's up to you of course, but a more friendlier approach usually works well here

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Quote by Woolgar View Post
    That's up to you of course, but a more friendlier approach usually works well here

Nick
    Agreed.
    No need to go off the deep end over one comment. It can always be worked out.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast