Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Help needed with soldbuch and wehrpass from the Kanalinseln

Article about: Hi, I am hoping that the soldbuch and wehrpass collectors on this Forum can help me. I am a collector of all and any soldbuch or wehrpass from soldiers who were stationed here in the Channel

Default Help needed with soldbuch and wehrpass from the Kanalinseln

Hi, I am hoping that the soldbuch and wehrpass collectors on this Forum can help me. I am a collector of all and any soldbuch or wehrpass from soldiers who were stationed here in the Channel Islands (Kanalinsen), Jersey, Guernsey, Alderney, Sark, Herm. These books do turn up, and more regularly than you may think. As the soldiers stationed here saw no real action and most went home after 3 years or so as a pow. As a result the books do still exist unlike other areas which proove harder to find. If any of you have or see any books from the Islands please could you pm me. I do try to cover all angles but some certainly get through the net. Likewise if you want to let me know your area of collecting I am more than happy to point you in the right direction should I find something of interest to you.
    I have been looking for local books and other associated paperwork and photo albums for over 25 years and the chase is as much fun now as it was when I started. If you see anything from the Islands please be sure to let me know.
    All thebest to you all from Jersey,
    D.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Help needed with soldbuch and wehrpass from the Kanalinseln
    P
    Many

Just to let you all know I am still looking for Channel Islands related soldbuch, wehrpass, photos, documents. Please let me know if you have or see anything for sale. And let me know what your after as I am always looking and being offered different kit.
    All the best from Jersey,
    D

If I see anything I will point you in the right direction my friend. Leon.