Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Hermann Goering Panzer Pioneer battalion Wehrpass

Article about: Thought this might be of interest to some. He was a Fernsprecher and served on Krete, during the occupation and was later transferred to Italy as part of the HG div, seeing action on Sicily

Default Hermann Goering Panzer Pioneer battalion Wehrpass

Thought this might be of interest to some. He was a Fernsprecher and served on Krete, during the occupation and was later transferred to Italy as part of the HG div, seeing action on Sicily and at Salerno.

Jerry
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Hermann Goering Panzer Pioneer battalion Wehrpass  
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Hermann Goering Panzer Pioneer battalion Wehrpass
    P
    Many

Default Re: Hermann Goering Panzer Pioneer battalion Wehrpass

Hi Jerry, I aways enjoy seeing any "HG" Division related items and this one is no exception. Thanks for showing it.

Cheers, Ade.

Hi Ade,

I'm glad you like, it is one of the best items in my collection. It was a Vet bring back from Italy, along with a PanzerArmeeAfrika 1943 kalendar, which I also got from the nephew of the vet.

Sadly it is missing its phtograph. He had two promotions, gefreiter and obergefreiter and a bout of Malaria.

Jerry
    Regards,

Jerry

As a new sub forum has been created I thought it was a good time to add some more pictures.

It was missing it's photo and the seller had a fragment of another pass and sent that with it.

These along with a DAK 1943 calender were bring backs by his uncle from his service during WWII, which I think have posted previously.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Hermann Goering Panzer Pioneer battalion Wehrpass   Hermann Goering Panzer Pioneer battalion Wehrpass  

Hermann Goering Panzer Pioneer battalion Wehrpass   Hermann Goering Panzer Pioneer battalion Wehrpass  

Hermann Goering Panzer Pioneer battalion Wehrpass   Hermann Goering Panzer Pioneer battalion Wehrpass  

Hermann Goering Panzer Pioneer battalion Wehrpass  
    Regards,

Jerry

Bumping this for those who might wish to see it.
    Regards,

Jerry