Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

Kommandobuch...Einsatzgruppen issues?

Article about: Hello, This could be an interesting Q for the experts here on Soldbuchs: Are these "Soldbuch"s issued to Einsatzgruppen A-D members? or they were issued regular ones? the wording i

Default Kommandobuch...Einsatzgruppen issues?

Hello,

This could be an interesting Q for the experts here on Soldbuchs:

Are these "Soldbuch"s issued to Einsatzgruppen A-D members? or they were issued regular ones?
    the wording in the Ausweis seems to maybe point to this assumption?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Kommandobuch...Einsatzgruppen issues?   Kommandobuch...Einsatzgruppen issues?  

Kommandobuch...Einsatzgruppen issues?   Kommandobuch...Einsatzgruppen issues?  

Attached Images Attached Images Kommandobuch...Einsatzgruppen issues? 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Kommandobuch...Einsatzgruppen issues?
    P
    Many

So that the knowledge can be shared, what was the answer that Jeff Young gave on Facebook?

Hi Huck,
    Yes, here it is:

"They were issued specifically to those SD, SS, NSKK, etc that were involved in gathering Germanic people from the occupied countries for repopulating the Greater Germany. Most were set up in camps run by volksmittelstellen"

And is there other opinions regarding the use and issuing of Kommandobuch's?
    I have a gut feeling that these were possibly issued also for the Einsatzgruppen members and not only one small Sonderkommnado. Being that these units were special and unique it would be logical to issue all the 3000 members a similar special one-of-a-kind booklet...I am trying to find out more about the issuing and use of these...that is why I am writing and asking as much as possible.
    To learn and understand.