Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

My Waffen Ss Baby

Article about: I Got This Last Winter.it Is The File On A Young German From The Black Sea Area.young Russan ,come Become German Again And Get In The Waffen Ss And Fight These Russans.what Do You Paper Guys

Default My Waffen Ss Baby

I Got This Last Winter.it Is The File On A Young German From The Black Sea Area.young Russan ,come Become German Again And Get In The Waffen Ss And Fight These Russans.what Do You Paper Guys Think!!!it S All Real.
    Attached Images Attached Images My Waffen Ss Baby  My Waffen Ss Baby  My Waffen Ss Baby  My Waffen Ss Baby  My Waffen Ss Baby  My Waffen Ss Baby  My Waffen Ss Baby  My Waffen Ss Baby  My Waffen Ss Baby 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My Waffen Ss Baby
    P
    Many

Default Re: My Waffen Ss Baby

Phil.i Got This One From Bill Shae.look At This Next Pic!!! It Is Another Just Like It .look At The Back Signing,it Is By The Same Dr.a Few Days Later.i Got The Otto From Jay Gillespy In Arizona.fate Got Them Together Again. With Otto I Don't Have All The Other Paper Work.soon I Will Show You My Ss Major.i Have 134 Pages Of His File.from Begining Of His Ss Life All The Way To Major.i Have The Request To Give Him The Knights Cross,the Big Boss Said No,give Him The German Cross In Gold.i Got His File From The Arcives In Washington D.c.copies Of Course.it Cost Me $430.00.but It His Truppenausweis-unit I.d.with Stamp.
    Attached Images Attached Images My Waffen Ss Baby  My Waffen Ss Baby 

Default Re: My Waffen Ss Baby

I MENT THE $430.00 WAS FOR THE FILE ONLY.I HAD TO PAY MORE THAN THAT FOR THE I.D.IT'S ALL CRAZY WITH PRICE.BUT IT ALL GOES UP.