Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Nazi propaganda book

Article about: My great uncle recently passed away at the age of 96 and knowing my interest in WWII he left me some books he found in a bombed out German home. I am not sure where exactly as he didnt remem

Default Nazi propaganda book

My great uncle recently passed away at the age of 96 and knowing my interest in WWII he left me some books he found in a bombed out German home. I am not sure where exactly as he didnt remember the name of the village. I know next to nothing about them and they are not in the greatest shape....one has pictures that appear to be glued in, one is just a book with pictures of Hitler interacting with children. They appear to have been printed in 1933 and 1935. Much thanks in advance

Nazi propaganda book
    Nazi propaganda book
    Nazi propaganda book
    Last edited by rbminis; 09-05-2016 at 08:16 PM. Reason: Edited to orient photos correctly.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Nazi propaganda book
    P
    Many

Thanks for showing and welcome to the forum!

Mart

The top work is for the barracks of the labor service, which got accorded some aesthetic purpose as part of German camp life; the second is one of the Heinrich Hoffmann
    books on Hitler and German youth, since the NSDAP saw itself as a youth movement in the epoch, and the this is a picture biography of Hitler --- a so called cigarette book
    of the Hoffmann images. Hoffman was Hitler's photographer who turned the man into a media celebrity and franchised the pictorial record. The RAD book I have not
    seen before, but I own several of the two others.

Heinrich Hoffmann Pictures and Photos | Getty Images
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 09-06-2016 at 03:36 AM.