Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

question/help please

Article about: hello gentlemen, im new here but feel at home straight away, you are all so helpful and polite,i thank you all, im asking what would i have to pay for a run of the mill ss soldbuch, nothing

?

Default question/help please

hello gentlemen, im new here but feel at home straight away, you are all so helpful and polite,i thank you all, im asking what would i have to pay for a run of the mill ss soldbuch, nothing special, just a personal item i want relating to the ss , as my only item i own is the torn ss sports badge i bought from here{thank you} appreciate your time reading, respectfully,george w

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement question/help please
    P
    Many

Default Re: question/help please

Hello George
    It's a difficult one to answer straight off, as arun of the mill SS would still command a fair price, it would depend on condition, photograph, and units served. I suppose a "run of the mill SB" would fetch somewhere in the region of £100-£200........................ hope that helps a little

?

not as bad as i assumed then john, thank you for your time replying george w

Hi George

Welcome to the Forum, Good Management helpful Members, are the reason for the Polite Helpful forum this place is. Be careful with SS ID's Chances of Fakes are Higher with the SS link. For that Money your more Likely to Pick up Older Guys Pass that Joined the SS late in the War Few Examples have been shown on WRF before Good luck

?

thank you justin, if anyone knows or is selling one, would you kindly contact me please, most respectfully,george w

Hi George
    I sold one this morning for £150. Nothing special, it was "Horst Wessel. I didn't contact you as i was unsure if you wanted one, but if anything comes up i will mail you......................Sorry

?

George i have a Waffen SS Wehrpass for sale if you are interested pm me,

cheers

Paul
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

Thought shall be the harder , heart the keener,
    Courage the greater as our strength faileth.
    Here lies our leader ,in the dust of his greatness.
    Who leaves him now , be damned forever.
    We who are old now shall not leave this Battle,
    But lie at his feet , in the dust with our leader

House Carles at the Battle of Hastings