Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Sachsenhausen wehrpass

Article about: Here is my sachsenhausen wehrpass. This was bought about a year ago and I've completed a great deal of research; he did a lot of Luftwaffe service before being put in the ss. He would have b

Default Sachsenhausen wehrpass

Here is my sachsenhausen wehrpass. This was bought about a year ago and I've completed a great deal of research; he did a lot of Luftwaffe service before being put in the ss. He would have been in the Hamburg raids of July 1943. What do you think about this book?

Many thanks
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Sachsenhausen wehrpass   Sachsenhausen wehrpass  

Sachsenhausen wehrpass   Sachsenhausen wehrpass  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Sachsenhausen wehrpass
    P
    Many

It looks ok. These late war transfers from the other services in to the Sachsenhausen guard system are quite common.

Thank you. I liked it as it has a great deal of entries for his service in the Luftwaffe. He mainly cleaned up after air raid in Hamburg and Hannover. The ss entries are nice as well.

I see nothing suspicious, either.

Mr. Huwer was originally a member of a mobile unit of the Sicherheits-und Hilfsdienst (SHD). He became a Luftwaffe man when the SHD was disbanded in 1942 and its mobile units were taken over into the Luftwaffe as air defense units. In 1944, some 10,000 members of the armed forces were transferred to the camp guard formations of the SS, our man among them.

That's really interesting. I never found out much about the SHD so that's filled a gap. Many thanks for all of this information.

Quote by Bonecollector View Post
    That's really interesting. I never found out much about the SHD so that's filled a gap. Many thanks for all of this information.
    Notice that his first ID tag was issued by the SHD (see entry on the first page of the Wehrpass "SHD mot. 32 -233-") and the glued-in printed page listing the missions of his SHD unit, the SHD-Abteilung (mot.) 32, which then became LS-Abteilung (mot.) d. Lw. 32 [= Luftschutz-Abteilung (motorisiert) der Luftwaffe 32, i.e. Luftwaffe Air Defense Unit (motorized) 32].

Thanks for all this information. Really interesting and great observations. It's quite an interesting book I think.

Hi, a nice SS KL wehrpass, I have one (with less entries) to a late war Sachsenhausen guard as well. Leon.

Thanks. These documents fascinate me. I have a fair number of docs mainly from kriegsmarine and Wehrmacht but a shall number of ss as well. When was yours issued?

I'm sorry you to inform that all K. L. entries are fakes. This is a very poorly made fraud.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast