Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

Soldbuch, Wehrpass from the Channel Islands, Jersey, Guernsey, Alderney, Sark

Article about: Hi, I am hoping some of you out there will be able to help me. I am looking for soldbuch and wehrpass for German soldiers who were stationed in the Channel Islands during the Occupation. If

Default Soldbuch, Wehrpass from the Channel Islands, Jersey, Guernsey, Alderney, Sark

Hi,
    I am hoping some of you out there will be able to help me. I am looking for soldbuch and wehrpass for German soldiers who were stationed in the Channel Islands during the Occupation. If you have or know of any such items as well as photo albums and other documents then please email me at damienhorn1@gmail.com
    I am looking to add new items to my museum archive and would like to hear from anyone who can help. With these items we are hoping to add the information to our increasing data base of the men who once ruled over our Islands. i am sure some of you have such items in your collection so please email me and lets see if we cannot bring the items home.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Soldbuch, Wehrpass from the Channel Islands, Jersey, Guernsey, Alderney, Sark
    P
    Many