Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Soldbuch, wehrpass and photo albums from the Channel Islands

Article about: Hi, As some of you will be aware 99% of my posts on this forum are to do with items I have in my collection which I have picked up here in the Channel Islands. I am totally fascinated by all

Default Soldbuch, wehrpass and photo albums from the Channel Islands

Hi,
    As some of you will be aware 99% of my posts on this forum are to do with items I have in my collection which I have picked up here in the Channel Islands. I am totally fascinated by all and anything which has its origins in the time of the German Occupation of Jersey, Guernsey, alderney, Sark and Herm.
    If any of you have any items especially soldbuch, wehrpass, photo album's, documents..... in fact anything at all from the Channel Islands/Kanalinseln which you'd be happy show me or even better allow me to buy for my museum archive (The Channel Islands Military Museum, St.Ouen, Jersey) then that would be truly appreciated. I have spent the last 40 years collecting German militaria and have enjoyed every minute of it. If you feel you hve something of interest then please contact me at damienhorn1gmail.com or if you'd like to see some of my collection then please go to German WW2 Militaria - Home
    I am sure some of you will have items, so send me an email. Looking forward to hearing from you.
    All the best from Jersey,
    D.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Soldbuch, wehrpass and photo albums from the Channel Islands
    P
    Many