MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

SS KL Sachsenhausen Wehrpass

Article about: Evening gents, I have just received this SS Unterscharfuhrer's wehrpass to a KL camp guard at Sachsenhausen from December 1944 until wars end. These are the sellers images, but when I get so

Default SS KL Sachsenhausen Wehrpass

Evening gents, I have just received this SS Unterscharfuhrer's wehrpass to a KL camp guard at Sachsenhausen from December 1944 until wars end. These are the sellers images, but when I get some batteries for my camera I will take some close-ups. The guard was a WW1 veteran and entitled to the WW1, EKII. Leon.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS KL Sachsenhausen Wehrpass  
    Attached Images Attached Images SS KL Sachsenhausen Wehrpass  SS KL Sachsenhausen Wehrpass  SS KL Sachsenhausen Wehrpass  SS KL Sachsenhausen Wehrpass  SS KL Sachsenhausen Wehrpass  SS KL Sachsenhausen Wehrpass  SS KL Sachsenhausen Wehrpass 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS KL Sachsenhausen Wehrpass
    P
    Many

Well here are a few close-ups, the camera has now packed up! Leon.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS KL Sachsenhausen Wehrpass   SS KL Sachsenhausen Wehrpass  

SS KL Sachsenhausen Wehrpass   SS KL Sachsenhausen Wehrpass  

SS KL Sachsenhausen Wehrpass   SS KL Sachsenhausen Wehrpass  

?

Thank you for posting Leon. Classic example of a later period staff member serving within the KZ system.

Carl

Quote by CARL88 View Post
    Thank you for posting Leon. Classic example of a later period staff member serving within the KZ system.

Carl
    Thanks Carl
    I know it is not an "exciting" Wehrpass as such, but I just wanted a genuine SS KL Guards piece for my KL collection of items. The history and remembrance of this time in history are what is most important. I hope for the sake of this "old fella", that when Sachsenhausen was liberated by the Soviets he was well away! This is plainly not a man who was a fanatical Nazi, just a WW1 vet who served a late war conscript purpose for the "Reich". Leon.