Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

Streifendienst Ausweis

Article about: Here is one of the rare Ausweis types, for the Streifendienst. The front carries the photo and all his personal details, the date of issue and the from and to dates of its validity.

?

Default Streifendienst Ausweis

Here is one of the rare Ausweis types, for the Streifendienst.

The front carries the photo and all his personal details, the date of issue and the from and to dates of its validity.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Streifendienst Ausweis  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Streifendienst Ausweis
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Streifendienst Ausweis

Now that is a nice piece!!

?

And the reverse carries details of the powers the Ausweis gives him. Note that in Para. 3 it states that these powers apply to the Waffen-SS as well as Wehrmacht personnel. so these guys had a fair bit of authority.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Streifendienst Ausweis  

?

They are very hard to come by ! I've only ever owned one other which I stupidly sold, so I was very pleased to be able to get another.

The is the other one I owned, a Luft guy who looks like a nasty piece of work.

Very nice, Streifendienst items are very desirable

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

?

Hello together,

I currently got a Solbuch from the son of the owner. Nicely he put the Streifendienst-Ausweis in. While searching for information on this item I found that thread and registered to show you my one, to give one more example on those rare documents. I hope you like it.

Best regards and a happy new year,
    Andi

Streifendienst AusweisStreifendienst AusweisStreifendienst Ausweis

Great to see Andi and thanks for sharing

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

?

Quote by Hengis View Post
    Hello together,

I currently got a Solbuch from the son of the owner. Nicely he put the Streifendienst-Ausweis in. While searching for information on this item I found that thread and registered to show you my one, to give one more example on those rare documents. I hope you like it.

Best regards and a happy new year,
    Andi

Streifendienst AusweisStreifendienst AusweisStreifendienst Ausweis
    Super set. Also very nice that in the photo he wears the Aiguilette which the Streifendienst wore in place of an armband or Gorget.

?

Thanks! Ya I wondered if the Aiguelette has something to do with the Streifendienst. Good to hear that it is the insignia:-)