Become our sponsor and display your banner here

Wehrpass Document Lot

Article about: Here is a small lot document lot I acquired. The RAD book belonged to the son of the owner of the Wehrpass an Reisepass belonged to parents of the wife of Wehrpass owner. Any feedback is app

Default Wehrpass Document Lot

Here is a small lot document lot I acquired. The RAD book belonged to the son of the owner of the Wehrpass an Reisepass belonged to parents of the wife of Wehrpass owner.

Any feedback is appreciated - thanks !
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Wehrpass Document Lot   Wehrpass Document Lot  

Wehrpass Document Lot   Wehrpass Document Lot  

Wehrpass Document Lot  
    Looking for following WWII German items:
    - anything dealing with Allenstein (Olsztyn) and Wehrkreis I in East Prussia,
    - entrenching tool carrier (straight and folding),
    - forestry and hunting items,

Polish Militaria 1914-1945 - https://www.facebook.com/groups/124584324789966/
    GTA Militaria - Discussions and Sales - https://www.facebook.com/groups/890720157646923/

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Wehrpass Document Lot
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Very nice family grouping
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)